Monday, January 22, 2007

Greetings from Espana :)

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know Lindsey and I are here is Espana and having a good time acclimating to our new culture :) Today was our third day here. We have been un packing, meeting people, going around the town, and learning our Spanish (at least trying..) It's been pretty low key, but still busy, probably because it's all new and we are trying to get used to the time change. Here in Espana they have a lisp for all words that have an "x" or "ci" and I think "ce" too. So that's been hilarious to hear us trying to master the real Spanish way of saying "grathi-as" make sure you still pronounce the as at the end, go ahead try it it's fun.

Today Lindsey and I enjoyed a thoroughly Spanish treat. Churros y chocolate. Some Spaniards like to eat this for breakfast, as well as their cafe con leche :) The consistency of the chocolate is like mixing pudding and hot chocolate, super thick.... not for the weak chocolate adventurers. Ummmm. (You can use it for dipping or drinking...)

Just wanted to say I'm alive!! I'll write more later, I need to try and sleep here. I'll write about more important things later.

Danielle Renee at 1:58 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment