Thursday, January 04, 2007
Diciembre
Ha Ha. I am a delinquent. I am sorry I've been MIA my readers. You all probably gave up on me. That's ok, I have returned with a re-cap of the month of December, and even November, yikes.Lots and Lots of preparation for my Spain. Letters, magnets, orange envelopes, and super hero stamps graced the mailboxes of those of you who sent me your addresses ;) If you didn't receive one send me your mailing address, because I don't have it!!! Yeah so that is soooo consuming. Let me just say. I have spent countless hours folding, maintaining files, and losing my brain, it's been fun. A HUGE thank you to my friend Steven who designed my magnet for me (with many annoying opinions from yours truly..) I'm surprised he's still my friend. Yes indeed he is patient and just a great guy. He also approves of my Jetta driving ;) Thanks again Steven!
Spain is fast approaching. Only mere days left, it's finally here. Lindsey Wold and I are about to go cause our own kind of trouble in this world. Much laughter and stories of hilarity will be sure to follow. This December was weird because it didn't feel much like Christmas to me while my brain was constantly on what I still needed to do for Espana. Endless. Ahhhhhhh.
The rest of my time I spent playing and hanging out with friends. Here are some of the pictures I have since my last post.
This is from my work Christmas party at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. Spoiled? Yeah. Steak and Lobster Dinner, a beautiful hotel room and dancing in the city to close the evening.December was a busy friend month. I loved that part. I got to see my friends Sarah and Cherissa from High School, and go to the Nutcracker with Heather and my 2nd Mom Karen (Heather and I have been friends since 3rd grade) and lots of other random
visits to people I haven't seen in a while. I have been trying to see everyone as much as possible before I go. I have also been spending time with my church friends here in Walnut Creek lot too. This is a pic of Adina and I on New Years.Well boring but at least it's something to look at. A pulse of some sort. Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that this year is a great one for us all.
Danielle Renee at 8:58 AM
