Friday, November 03, 2006

Cha Cha Ching.....

Today was great. I had my review at work and it went really well. They gave me a raise, and not a lame one either! Whoo Hoo. I've only been there three months and everything is working out wonderfully. This comes at such a great time because I have been stressed about money for Spain. I am so thankful. They also want me to come back to work when I come back from Spain. How freaking great is that? Oh course there is more to say but I must sleep.... must sleep. I'll talk more about this soon. I had to share....so happy.

Danielle Renee at 9:10 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:09 PM Blogger Unknown said...

yay! congratulations! God is so good!

i'm sorry talking was so short the other day... i love you! i'll call this weekend!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment