Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Trees, fire, beach and friends.

Ok so here are some of the pictures "Danger" sent me from this weekend. (He's the dashing young man on the far left in the red jacket, and he likes to be referred to by his nickname) He and his wife Joan are the funniest couple I've ever met. A big thanks for planning the whole event. They are such incredible people.
Our destination was Mt Tamalpais which is right by San Francisco and Stinson beach. Our plan was to camp, hike, and have fun. Here are some of the shots. I hope you like them. BTW I hate the picture of me jumping, but it was WAY too funny to not include. If you ever wanted to know what I would look like if I had dreds... Go ahead zoom in and laugh. You know you want to.


Danielle Renee at 1:19 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 6:10 PM Blogger joykos said...

I LOVE the picture of you jumping! HA! looks like you have fun friends.

 
at 9:10 PM Blogger Shyla said...

I confess... I zoomed in and laughed! ;)

 
at 5:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jumping pictures are my ultimate favorite. I once spent like 15 minutes at some famous place in Thailand just taking jumping pictures. Maybe I'll post one on my blog...

 
at 5:09 PM Blogger Unknown said...

so, the you jumping picture is quite possibly the most danielle picture of all time! yay!

 

Post a Comment