Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Spain, Spain, and more Spain

Ok so I have to be brief here because I need to sleep, but I need to post because everyone is wondering if I fell off the planet. No I'm still here. But I just had to say that I have been a mad crazy worker chick on a Spain overload these past weeks. Ever since my vision focused, and my heart came back to me I have gone full speed in the Spain direction. And let me tell you I have SOO much to do. I feel insane, but it's official as of tonight. Lindsey and I have talked for hours and hours these past weeks trying to figure out flights and prices, coordination and having headaches. But it's all solved and done. We booked our flights and It's happening for real. T- Minus 2 and a half months- Gone- I also finished my support letter this past weekend and I'm trying to get everything out asap. This past week has been my grounding week. I have so much to do and I'm getting really excited, it's tangible now and becoming my reality. So intense and scary, and yet so freeing. How is it all going to work out? I haven't a clue. Am I going anyway? Yep.
I'll write more la-ter.
:)

Danielle Renee at 8:22 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 6:48 PM Blogger Unknown said...

yay! you can do it, buh!!!

i owe you a phone call... i haven't forgotten!

xoxo

 
at 6:27 AM Blogger joykos said...

WOOO!!!! I bet it IS really freeing to have it all set!

 

Post a Comment