Thursday, July 20, 2006

Moving Home Baby

That's right! I'm moving back to Nor Cal August 5th. I'm going home to save money for Spain and New York :) I will miss all my friends here in So Cal, I love you all so much!

Danielle Renee at 1:27 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:42 PM Blogger Shyla said...

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 
at 10:54 PM Blogger Danielle Renee said...

Anahita, I'm sorry to leave you!!! I LOVE YOU! I will miss you so very much.

 
at 1:19 PM Blogger The Ken said...

What up, yo... gangsta... foo'

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Flippin' flip, it's been a while, eh? See, that - I've got the Canadian "eh" thing going on still.

Well, life is ok with me. I'm in Scotland, working from home as a programmer. It's really boring and socially isolating. I hate it. On the plus side, I got a longboard (skateboard, not surfboard) recently so I've been cruising to church which is a lot more fun than walking. Oh, and I just went to an indoor ski resort last night and had my first "freestyle" snowboarding lesson, practicing jumps and other fun things. Me likey a lot.

BTW, are you going to the Lichti's wedding? If so, we shall be reunited at last!

PS: Nice blog template. Nice and clean and open. I should really change from the default one but I can't be arsed.

 

Post a Comment