Wednesday, July 26, 2006
A delicious birthday....
Well,
this was one of my favorite weeks of the year, my birthday week! I had to blog about this because I thought that it was embarrassingly great.
It has become apparent to me that everyone that knows me well is aware of my great love for all things sweet. (dessert of course) It all started off on Monday when I went to Santa Barbara with my dear roomie Shyla. We shopped, ate, and enjoyed the beauty of SB but
primarily we went there for birthday creme brulee. Yumm. SB is one of our fav places to go and last time we were there we stumbled across Opal,
this awesome little restaurant that has great creme brulee. Here is the before, and after.Then Tuesday I received three e-cards from my parents one of them being this one. I had a tasty brunch with Melissa, and a lovely dinner with some of my friends here in LA. At the end of our
evening there was joy, in the form of cheesecake. Then I was off to sleep so I could wake up for work at 3:15am!
On Wed Lisa Parks was the greatest and made me cupcakes that I happily shared with my apartment. The sprinkles were the greatest hit, they lasted two days :) Thursday my roommates Lindsey and Honey Rose took me to the melting pot
and here are some pics of our great time. So apparently my secret is out. If you want to make me happy, here is one of my love languages.... he he..... But seriously thank you to all my friends and family who made my birthday so special for me. I feel so loved. You guys are the best :)Danielle Renee at 12:51 AM